An interactive, contemporary science centre which encourages adults and children to channel their inner curiosities. Ask those niggling questions about the world to encourage new ways of thinking, test out new ideas, collaborate and get creative.
Large scale creative exhibits invite you to touch, play and respond, this centre is a hive of activity at all times and well worth the visit with the family.
Did you know?
We the Curious is home to the UK's only 3D Planetarium. Don the 3D glasses to stargaze at heavenly bodies - or for older visitors, chill out with psychedelic music and a 3D light show.
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide dogs permitted
- Disabled parking
- Discounted/ Complimentary entry for carers
- Facilities for visually impaired
- Facilities for deaf and hard of hearing people
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Baby changing facilities